Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I can write!

So I just got my scores from from the CBEST (California Basic Educational Skills Test). I did great on the math and reading, but only passed the writing part by 1 point. Maybe I'm just stupid, but I'd really like to get the break down of how I got that score. So basically I am now qualified to teach in California. Thank god.
So I'm at my parents now, and i shit you not, i took me 2 1/2 hours to dail-up to the internet. god i hate dailup. I is fucking flying now, tho. mmmm, all that speed.
I would up load some pictures from the trip with Taco, but I think it would take me a couple days. Tomorrow I think i'm gonna do a little war driving and find a place to get some good internet, and I bro said he was getting DSL on friday so that should hold be over for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home