Monday, May 29, 2006

The Countdown

Here's whats been going on. Last weekend, I took my kids down to Disneyland. It was a hell of a lot of work, but was pretty fun by the end of it. I think the kids were just too tired to be screaming 12-year-olds. And the hotel room i had was really freaky. The bed was on a riser, the wall behind the bed was a full mirrow, and there were spot lights. There isn't much doubt about what happened in that room.
So this week, I have Monday off for Memorial day, nothing on Tuesday, and the Spring Concert on Wednesday night. Then Thursday I'm off to Michigan for Lunch's wedding, then back for only 6 more days of school. This is gonna be super exciting.
Plus, I got my MacBook. Its hella fast. I have a hard time keeping my kids drool off of it. The two things I thought i was going to hate I really like: the glossy screen, very cool, and the funky looking keyboard, which is very nice feeling to my fat fingers. Every notebook needs to have this kind of keyboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home