Monday, January 16, 2006

Tree of Utah


Tree of Utah
Originally uploaded by boltsmb.

I finally figured out what the hell this is. First of it's in Utah. When you're heading west on I-80, after you get past Salt Lake City there is about 100 miles of salt flats and the road is completely straight. So in about an hour you see this thing, and then it's gone. We'll I was talking to my secratary (who's Mormon), she told me all about it. So the quick reason is that it was built by some crazy Swiss guy. It's really colorful, but the sun was going down and I didn't want to stop is the middle of fucking nowhere. I'm sure I'll pass by a couple more times going from Michigan to California.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...and you tell ME, Me of all ppl not to swear...hypocrit... god...

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home