Sunday, December 18, 2005

letters

Dear Flu:
Please go away. I know I just got down with school, but I really don't want to be sick for my vacation. Traveling really sucks when your sick, and I know you want to stay in California with all your other friends. And Bird Flu will be coming soon, so you don't want to skip town before you get to see your cousin.

Dear Bestbuy:
I actually went into your store to buy something. Yes, I wanted to spend around $400 for a dryer. I was even going to buy the plug right there for $30 that you can get at Homedepot for $13.99. And then I find out that you don't actually have any dryers. You have to order them and they take a week to get to the store. That's the last time I try to get ripped off by you.

Dear Sears:
See "Dear Bestbuy"

Dear Landlord:
Fix your goddam house so I can use my dryer. I know it's an easy thing to get a gas dryer instead of an electric, but that's something you could have told me before I bought on. It would be nice if I didn't have to haul my dryer back to the store.

Dear Weather:
Stop raining so I can dry my clothes outside and not have to take them to the laundromat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home