Sunday, July 31, 2005

Job

So here's the update on whats going on in my life. First about two days after I got the offer for the job in Colorado, I got another offer in Fairfield, CA. It pays a lot more and its in civilization. So I decided to take that. Let's look at some cool stuff about it:
1. 40 miles from San Francisco
2. 40 miles from Sacramento
3. In-and-Out burger
4. Has a shopping mall.
5. Its in Napa Valley
6. I already know how to get there: I-80 for 2200 miles.
7. Dude, it's in California.
I'm sure there's more but I can't think of them right now. So obviuosly the B01t-mobile isn't gonna make the drive out there, so i bought a new car: a 2005 Honda Element. Its really a nice car and has tons of space in it. I'll get pictures of it some time. So now I'll have to do really is find a place to live and more out there. I'll be at Holt's band camp starting tomorrow, and my last week and a half of math class and i'm out. this is gonna be sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home