Thursday, May 12, 2005

Back to the books

So I'm an MSU student again. I'm taking three math classes this summer to get a math minor, which means I'll be able to get a math certification, which means I can teach math, which means i might get a job. So the last time i took a math class, i was a teenager. that makes me feel really old. here's the run down of the classes:
1. Axiomatic geometry. I have no idea what this is. I'm sure its hard. and the classes are long. hard.... long.... heh heh.
2. Linear algebra. yep straight lines. its actaully pretty easy because i took it in high school thru WMU. yeah, i was 17 and got the highest grade in the class. shouldn't be too hard the second time around, even if it's seven years later.
3. Stats. I'm taking it with Fozz. our "study sessions" are being held at crunchy's. everyone is welcome to join us. you don't even have to be in the class.

on another note, i had to clean up some of the archives to for whoever might want to hire me. if you really miss something, i can repost it for you, but don't expect to much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home