Sunday, April 10, 2005

Cookie Monster

Here's the new story. Cookie monster doesn't eat cookies all the time anymore. What sacralige! Health experts think that watching Cookie Monster sing the "C is for cookie, that's good enough for me" song is making kids fat. let's make a couple points
1. Cookie monster acts like a kid, which is why kids like him. That's also why kids need parents around to keep them out of the cookie jar.
2. I'm fat. I grew up watching Sesame Street. I know to stop being fat I need to stop eating cookies and other junk. and get off my ass.
3. Let me say that again. I need to get off my ass. maybe they should stop running Sesame Street and all other kids programming so kids stop watching TV all the fricking time. it's the "Do what I say, not what I do" mentality.
4. Monsters should be scary. Not giving out health tips.
ok, I need a snack now.


Lay off me, I haven't eaten in minutes!

Here's the link for the post:
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/lifestyle/219386_nocookie.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home