Tuesday, March 29, 2005

eBay: 8 weeks of verbal abuse

eBay item 5569196528 - 8 weeks of verbal abuse

I will insult you over the telephone for 15 minutes one night a week for 8 weeks. Total of 120 minutes of verbal abuse etc...

That's right. Verbal abuse, criticism, insult, motivation-building. I will make fun of you, ridicule you, mock you, judge you, play devil's advocate, and tell you how I'm better than you. . .

I can do it clean, without swearing....or I can be as vulgar as a Bankok trollop. You decide.

I am a 34 year old male, born and raised in NYC. I have a stern voice and I am well spoken.

We can discuss whatever you'd like. Maybe you're a corporation and your executives need a talking to. Maybe your football team needs a pep-talk. Perhaps you're just some power-monger who needs to be taken down a couple notches.

I will not just throw lame insults for 15 minutes. I will lambaste you with intelligent vituperation, witty retorts, and good 'ole humiliation.

You pick one evening a week and a one hour window between 6:00PM and 11:00PM EST in which I will call.

For corporations requiring the call be made during business hours, I can make exceptions.

I will pay for phone calls within the domestic U.S. Anywhere else I call collect. Winner of this auction will provide the phone number along with the day and hour to call at time of payment.

As much as this would be a great gift for someone, the phone number you provide must be for yourself or a willing recipient.


The tubas need to hire this guy for preseason. It would be wonderful, you wouldn't even have to make the effort to yell at people. too bad its not like $20 bucks instead of $420. maybe he needs to take himself down a notch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home